Louis Garneau Carve Helmet $79.95
You're only as safe as you are stupid.
Buckle your brain into the Louis Garneau Carve Helmet, and blast your favorite singletrack loop. Featuring Garneau's signature MSB shock distribution ring and their reinforced U-Bar exoskeleton, you'll stay safe from rogue surfaces like rocks and trees.
- 29 generous air vents keep your head super-cooled on even the hottest trails
- Visor is removable, and includes plugs for holes in the side of the helmet when not in use
- Spiderlock Pro rack-and-pinion fit system gives you the ease of one-handed adjustment to dial in the perfect fit
|Helmets Sized S-XL|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7||7 - 7 3/8||7 3/8 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7 1/8||6 3/4 - 7 5/8|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 7 1/8||7 1/8 - 7 3/8|
|Helmets Universal Size|
|Hat Size||6 3/4||6 1/2 - 7 1/8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ride road and mountain bikes and wanted a helmet that would be suitable for both. The visor is easily removable and the plugs help with the aesthetics. I have an extra large head and it is hard to find a helmet that fits properly, but the fit is outstanding.
Looks good, feels good
I definitely have a problem with the giant alien head look when wearing most helmets, but I've gotten a few comments that this one looks pretty sharp. It's also comfy and secure on my head. I actually had a little bump the first time I wore it, and it stayed in place well with no shifting. Hopefully that's the most impact testing it'll ever get on my head!