Louis Garneau Beeze Short Sleeve Women's Jersey $49.99
Beeze = breezy.
When you pull on the Louis Garneau Women's Beeze 2 Jersey, you'd be forgiven for thinking that LG just forgot to add the 'R' in breeze. This ultra-lightweight jersey is constructed using Airdry quick-drying polyester and mesh for the ultimate in breathability.
- Rounded collar provides a classic look
- Elasticized hem keeps the jersey in place when you're pedaling fast
- Three-quarter-length zipper allows easy ventilation
- Multimedia pocket keeps your tunes close at hand
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Does this have 3 pockets on the back? If...
Does this have 3 pockets on the back? If not which colored ones do?
Yes, this jersey does have 3 separate back pockets. If you enlarge the photos you can see there are seams separating them. Also, even in the description it states as having 3 pockets. Sometimes, too, you can get better or different pics. on Competitivecyclist.com (which is a 'sister' to backcountry.com.
And, don't forget, if you don't like something (fit, etc.) you can always return it. Backcountry is great about returns!
Hope this helps.