Out of Stock
Item # LMD0001
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Trainers in stock than that.
LeMond Revolution Trainer w/ 105 Cassette $0.00
You're not going anywhere anyway, so you may as well ditch the rear wheel.
The LeMond Revolution Trainer offers all the benefits of your current stationary trainer -- and then some. The Revolution offers a realistic road feel just like traditional trainers, except the Revolution accomplishes this by connecting the large, weighted fly wheel directly to the cassette, effectively mimicking the inertia of a spinning wheel. The beauty of the Revolution is that you don't need to spend extra cash on indoor training tires, or worry about wearing out your favorite rear wheel, because the rear wheel is removed and the rear dropouts attach directly to the spindle. This solves two problems at once -- wheel slippage and stability, which adds up to fewer embarrassing tumbles from trying to reach the remote.
The Revolution Trainer spins freely when you're not pedaling, and delivers a progressive wind resistance comparable to real-world conditions. Due to the lack of a rear wheel, compatibility is simple -- road, mountain, 26in, or 29in wheel bikes fit with ease.
The LeMond Revolution Trainer comes with or without a Shimano 105 cassette. There is also a Campagnolo freehub available separately. If you would like to train with power, LeMond offers the Power Pilot head unit separately as well. The trainer has a rider weight limit of 250 pounds.
- Revolution spins freely when the pedals aren't engaged, and delivers progressive wind resistance similar to real-world conditions
- Includes a 10-speed Shimano 105 cassette so you don't have to worry about wearing out your current cassette
- Fits all road and MTB bikes including 29ers
- PowerTap adaptable (sold separately)
- Stable frame won't flex when riding out of the saddle
- Length: 20in, Height: 18in, Width: 24in, Weight: 32lbs
- Maximum user weight: 250lbs