Out of Stock
Item # LBR0004
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Neck Protection in stock than that.
Leatt DBX Ride Brace $0.00
Wearing a full-face helmet doesn’t make you impervious to serious, debilitating injuries. Decrease your chances of ending up a vegetable by adding a Leatt DBX Ride Brace to your protective gear. Designed to limit head and neck motion during impact and disperse the forces away from critical areas (like your vertebrae) to less-vulnerable ones, the DBX will help keep you out of the ER and on the bike.
- Adjustment-free medium riding position fits most riders
- Low-profile shape compared to moto variants, for freedom-of-movement on the bike
- Materials are optimized for strength and shaped to reduce risk of sharp edges/protrusions during impact
- Engineered thoracic member keeps the brace in position, and gives during impact to protect the spine
- Rear upper support gives way under severe loads, acting as a crumple zone
- Bio-foam absorbs shock and is replaceable and washable
|Height and Chest||31.6-33.5in (55-85cm)||33.9-35in (85-89cm)||35.4-37in (90-94cm)||37.4-43.3in (95-110+cm)|
|3ft 6in-4ft 7in (106-139cm)||S|
|4ft 7in-5ft 1in (140-155cm)||S||S/M|
|5ft 1in-ft 4in(156-163cm)||S||S/M||M||M|
|5ft 4in-5ft 5in (164-166cm)||S||S/M||M||M|
|5ft 6in-5ft 7in (167-169cm)||S||S/M||M||M|
|5ft 7in-5ft 8in (170-172cm)||S||S/M||S/M||M|
|5ft 8in-5ft 9in (173-175cm)||S||S||S/M||M|
|5ft 9in-5ft 10in (176-178cm)||S||S||S/M||M|
|5ft 10in-5ft 11in (179-181cm)||S||S||S/M||M|
|5ft 11in-6ft (181-183cm)||S||S/M||M|
|6ft-6ft 1in (183-185cm)||S/M||M|
|6ft 1in-6ft 3in (185-190+cm)||M|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Reviews & Community
Awsome...can't hardly feel it while riding. very comfortable
Jumps @ Diablo freeride park, Vernon NJ
Leatt Fit Video
Leatt talking fit for their braces.