Out of Stock
Item # LBR0007
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Neck Protection in stock than that.View Similar Products
Leatt DBX Pro Carbon Brace $0.00
Hospitals are expensive and painful places to spend time, so throw on the Leatt's DBX Pro Carbon Brace before your next DH race. The lightest and most ventilated brace from Leatt reduces fatigue on long downhill days, and—thanks to Alternative Load Path Technology—will help prevent serious injury when you find yourself blowing bubbles in the dirt.
- Alternative Load Path Technology disperses impact energy away from the vulnerable neck structure into the upper torso
- Adjustable front and rear tables to suit individual rider needs
- Anodized CNC'd spring loaded hinges are easy to use with both the left and right hand
- Low profile shape compared to moto variants, for freedom-of-movement on the bike
- Materials are optimized for strength and shaped to reduce risk of sharp edges/protrusions during impact
- Engineered thoracic member keeps the brace in position and gives during impact, protecting the spine
- Rear upper support gives way under severe loads, acting as a crumple zone
- Bio-foam liner absorbs shock and is replaceable and washable
Reviews & Community
you get what you pay for
i've owned three pairs of leatts over the course of 5 years, two of them broke from being used so much/ tossed around in my gear bag a lot, but the most recent of my leatts is the dbx pro carbon and coming from someone who does a lot of crashing and thrashing, these hold up great. The carbon obviously increases it's stiffness and strength, and decreases its weight. I'm very happy with all of the leatt braces in their lineup, but this one is by far my favorite. Of course, the one big drawback is the price, but again, you get what you pay for.
Leatt sizing chart
this is only on some of the other Leatt braces, so here you go!
Leatt Brace Crash
Leatt BMX endo crash
Leatt Fit Video
Leatt talking fit for their braces.