Out of Stock
Item # LBR0006
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Neck Protection in stock than that.
Leatt DBX Comp II Brace $0.00
A perfect day of shuttling favorite trails with the crew could quickly turn into a worst-case scenario, should you stuff your head into terra firma without a Leatt DBX Comp II Brace. A full-face helmet is the first step to protecting your grill and noggin, but without a force transferring, impact absorbing brace backing it up, your cervical vertebrae are left helpless. Patented Alternative Load Path Technology makes sure your vulnerable parts are protected so you catch the next shuttle to the top—not to the ER.
- The DBX Comp II features adjustable front and rear tables to suit individual rider needs.
- Low profile shape compared to moto variants, for freedom-of-movement on the bike
- Materials are optimized for strength and shaped to reduce risk of sharp edges/protrusions during impact
- Engineered thoracic member keeps the brace in position, and gives during impact, protecting the spine
- Rear upper support gives way under severe loads, acting as a crumple zone
- Bio-foam liner absorbs shock and is replaceable and washable
|Height and Chest||31.6-33.5in (55-85cm)||33.9-35in (85-89cm)||35.4-37in (90-94cm)||37.4-43.3in (95-110+cm)|
|3ft 6in-4ft 7in (106-139cm)||S|
|4ft 7in-5ft 1in (140-155cm)||S||S/M|
|5ft 1in-ft 4in(156-163cm)||S||S/M||M||M|
|5ft 4in-5ft 5in (164-166cm)||S||S/M||M||M|
|5ft 6in-5ft 7in (167-169cm)||S||S/M||M||M|
|5ft 7in-5ft 8in (170-172cm)||S||S/M||S/M||M|
|5ft 8in-5ft 9in (173-175cm)||S||S||S/M||M|
|5ft 9in-5ft 10in (176-178cm)||S||S||S/M||M|
|5ft 10in-5ft 11in (179-181cm)||S||S||S/M||M|
|5ft 11in-6ft (181-183cm)||S||S/M||M|
|6ft-6ft 1in (183-185cm)||S/M||M|
|6ft 1in-6ft 3in (185-190+cm)||M|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Reviews & Community
here's Leatts link to this product, and more info:
Takes a bit of getting used to
I've got one of these and they're pretty slick. You'll hear a lot of debate on whether they're worth it or not, but I guess that is really up to the individual.
My current set up is the TLD 7855 short sleeve shirt, and D3.
Everyone's body is different, but this combination works well for me. I'd tried other helmets that I've seen other people wear (Giro Remedy, Down-o-matic), but I couldn't get the adjustments to give me the range of motion I needed for really steep terrain. I must have a short neck(?).
Leatt Fit Video
Leatt talking fit for their braces.