Out of Stock
Item # KSK0002
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Road Helmets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Kask Vertigo Helmet - Women's $0.00
The Kask Vertigo Women's Helmet's high degree of adjustment will provide the fit and protection needed for on-the-bike cranial comfort. The lightweight, ergonomic design lets you pedal without neck fatigue, discomfort, or constriction. Kask packed the Vertigo with anti-microbial features to keep the helmet funk-free, while 24 large, optimized vents provide cooling air on hot days.
- Special 3D Dry Padding uses open cell construction to draw perspiration away from the head for enhanced comfort and ventilation
- Self-adjusting lateral divider provides an anatomic fit around the ear lobe without fine tuning by the user
- Double-pivot Up-N-Down adjustment system, controlled by a central ratchet wheel, cradles the back of the head for a precise and comfortable fit
- In-molded polystyrene shell and polycarbonate inner ensures a lightweight shock-absorbing structure
- Anti-allergenic and washable chin pad with eco-leather strap avoids irritation and is soft on the skin
- Reinforced frame prevents helmet from breaking into pieces during an impact
- Non-slip, anti-allergenic, and antibacterial gel provides comfort and keeps the helmet from migrating while riding
- CoolMax removable and washable inner padding keeps your comfortable and the helmet funk free
|Vertigo, K50 EVO, K50 MTB|
|K10 MTB, K31 Crono, K10 Race|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
Reviews & Community
This is a nice helmet. Bought it for my wife in pink. The pink in the pictures is brighter than the actual helmet. It is more of a bubblegum pink vs fluorescent pink.
She did return the helmet because it doesn't work with her sunglasses. The arms of the sunglasses hit the retention system.
Does this come with an attachable visor?...
Does this come with an attachable visor? If not, is there one available?
It does not come with a visor and unfortunately we do not carry separate visors for it.