Out of Stock
Item # KSK0012
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Road Helmets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Kask K.10 Dieci Helmet $0.00
Tired of helmets with an almost-but-not-quite fit? Try the Kask K.10 Dieci Helmet. If your head isn't on either extremes of the sizing spectrum, Kask's clever Up-N-Down adjustment system lets you dial in the perfect fit around your skull, and down the back of your neck. The low-profile shell has 19 generous vents which silently channel air over your head and out the back, which keeps you looking pro, and your head as cool as your efforts will allow.
- Sizing runs: 53 - 61cm, 21 - 24in, or 6-5/8 - 7-5/8 for your hat size
- Chin strap is made from non-allergic synthetic leather which doesn't hold sweat, and washes easily
- Includes its own carry bag for race-day transportation
- 100% made in Italy
View more Road Helmets
|Vertigo, K50 EVO, K50 MTB|
|K10 MTB, K31 Crono, K10 Race|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
First off this is a beautiful helmet. I bought the "Italy" color scheme and wouldn't change anything about it. Most importantly this helmet fits great! It's the most expensive helmet I've owned so I can't compare to anything similar but I can't. This is an EXCELLENT buy that I wouldn't have a problem paying full price for.