Out of Stock
Item # JVC0001
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Digital Cameras in stock than that.View Similar Products
JVC Adixxion Camera $0.00
You may just start out experimenting, but once you realize the full capabilities of the JVC Adixxion Camera you'll be hooked. Despite weighing in at about four ounces, the Adixxion shoots in 1920x1080P HD so you can capture every detail when you're shooting. The Adixxion stands up to rugged action without the need for an external housing, so you can capture every second of the action as you ski, surf, mountain bike―you name it. Film others and watch it go down with the LCD monitor, or set up a solo shoot using your smartphone to control the Adixxion and stream images remotely. In addition to filming video, the Adixxion also shoots five-megapixel photos and even has a time-lapse function so you can capture the sun slowly setting over the water or record the snow as it builds up outside your cabin overnight.
- Shoots in stunning 1920x1080P Full HD for crystal clear images in high resolution
- Waterproof up to five meters, shockproof from a fall of two meters, dustproof, and freeze-proof all without the need for an external housing unit
- Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to link it to your smartphone for streaming and remote control applications
- 1.5 inch LCD monitor allows you to watch the action unfold as it happens
- Digital image stabilizer reduces shakiness when the going gets rough
- Five megapixel digital stills look sharp
- 5X digital zoom allows to you to hone in on the subject
- Super-wide lens lets you see more
- Time-lapse function makes it easy to get professional quality time-lapses
- Includes flexible mount that adheres to either a curved or flat surface such as your helmet or ski
- Goggle mount attaches to your goggle strap with screws
- Battery recharges when you plug it in to the USB port of your computer
View more Digital Cameras
Community & Reviews
easy to use camera
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used this camera a bunch all last winter and like how easy it is use. Having the screen is great because you can check out the footage, plus it makes it easier to change any settings. I like that this camera does not require an additional case for waterproofing. The time lapse setting is a fun feature to play around with.
took a little trip up north
heli skiing in Haines, AK with JVC adixxion.
can I live feed the usb out to my pc? use...
can I live feed the usb out to my pc? use it as a security camera? no HDMI output, too bad
ARE THERE ANY ACCOMMODATIONS FOR A MIC ,...
ARE THERE ANY ACCOMMODATIONS FOR A MIC , TO TALK WHILE YOU ARE RECORDING , WHAT SIZE [ MAX ] MEMORY CARD CAN YOU USE , ARE ANY INCLUDED , IS THERE A PLUGIN TO ELECTRICAL TO RECHARGE BATT OTHER THAN FROM YOUR COMPUTER ? [ BUY SEPERATELY ?] HOW LONG CAN YOU RECORD ON THE MEMORY CARD ? HOW LONG IS BATTERY LIFE IF YOU RECORD IN 3 MIN BURSTS , . IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A PROTECTOR LENS COVER ON THE CAMERA ? IF NOT IS IT SAFE ON A MOTOR CYCLE HELMET DOWN THE HIGHWAY OR IS THE A LENS PROTECTOR YOU CAN BUY ?
THANK YOU JOHN