Jett Gear Draken Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $39.95
Release the Draken.
The Jett Gear Draken Jersey will keep you cool while you're riding singletrack all summer. The breathable, quick-drying bamboo polyester transfers the sweat from your
skin and cools you as you pedal hard all day long, while the mesh side
and arm panels allow you to dump heat in a hurry. Even the pattern is designed for optimally-ventilated fit.
Jett Gear included a side zip pocket so you don't arrive at the bottom of the shuttle without your keys, and Lycra neck taping eliminates irritation.
The Jett Gear Raptor Short-Sleeve Jersey comes in sizes X-Small through XX-Large. It's available in Black or Grey.
|Sleeve Length (L/S)||30.5in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
$28 for a jersey was such a great deal so I purchased both the gray and black. I wore the gray jersey once and it looks like a cat used it for a scratch post. You can pretty much see an outline of snags from the straps of my hydration pack. I've never had this problem with any of my Fox jerseys. Since the gray one is completely ruined, I'm going to return the black one. Unless you are into looking like you've just been attacked by a cat, I would pass this one up.