Out of Stock
Item # ION0008
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Helmet Cameras in stock than that.
iON Air Pro 2 WiFi Camera $0.00
Unlike most movie sequels, the Ion Air Pro 2 WiFi Camera is every bit as good as the original, except for a couple areas where it's better. The main difference is in the CMOS sensors. Where the Air Pro uses a 5MP sensor, the Air Pro 2 uses a 14MP sensor for higher resolution quality.
With 1080p HD resolution and 8GB of free cloud storage, the Air Pro 2 resides right at the top of the POV action-camera food chain. The convenient one-click capture allows simultaneous camera start and record with one finger, so you'll always be ready to catch the action. Speaking of catching the action, the Air Pro 2's amazing 180-degree field of view can see everything that you see, and then some. The included WiFi Podz allow you to preview what the camera sees, replay the video footage, and seamlessly transfer the content to the internet using your mobile smart device without the need for a computer or cables. The Air Pro 2 also includes everything you need to mount the camera to your helmet. There's even a tripod for the rare times when the camera isn't moving with you.
- Weighs just 140 grams
- Totally waterproof to 30 feet, microphone included
- Includes the ION WiFi PODZ
- One-touch function allows simultaneous camera start and record
- 1800mAmp battery booster allows camera unit to charge twice without the need for an external power source, provides over 7 hrs of battery life
- Wide-angle lens with up to 180 degree field of vision
- 1080p video resolution
- 5 megapixel stills can be sequenced one at a time or in time lapse
- 8GB of free Cloud storage
- Includes camera, USB cable, WiFi Podz, universal power adapter, tripod, ball joint (short), helmet mount, set of adhesives, quick user guide, storage tin, and pouch
Reviews & Community
Great Picture but no way to review pics
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have found this camera to be extremely durable and with picture quality that is better than gopro... However there is also no way to watch the video or look at the stills you have taken without hooking it up to your computer.