Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # INO0046
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Inno Racks Fork Lock III Universal Mount $0.00
A simple way to keep your bike out of your trunk and secure on your roof.
Fit the Inno Racks Fork Lock III Universal Mount to your roof rack and keep your bike out of the way instead of jamming it in your trunk and scratching up all those expensive components. This aerodynamic rack attaches to a variety of cross bars, includes keyed locks, and accommodates bikes with rear ties up to 2.5 inches wide.
- Rack has a quick-release axle holder (disc brake compatible) that grasps the fork dropouts at the front, and it uses a tray and strap to keep the rear wheel in place
- Front fork holder uses a clutch tightening adjustor so you can get the perfect tension without fumbling or wrenching down the adjustments
- Quick-release handle has an oversize shape for more leverage and to make it easier to grasp for people with small hands
- Tire holder will fit a tire up to 2.5 inches wide
- Rack mounts to square, round, and most other factory crossbars without the use of tools
- Includes keys and locks that keep your bike secure on your roof
Reviews & Community
Simple and Well-designed
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used this rack for one year. Loading and unloading a bike is quick and easy. Its compact size allowed me to install it alongside my Thule 4-ski rack on my 2009 RAV4.
Didn't fit my bars.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I could not get the rack on my car, so this is not a review of the entire functionality of the product.
I drive a 2011 Vovlo with the thick factory aero bars. I would say my bars are a lot thicker than normal, so you might have better luck. Unlike the Inno snow rack I purchased that came with longer screws, the bike kit does not. The manual states that there is an adapter kit with longer screws that I have yet to find anywhere online. I tried to find a match at a hardware store for the screws with no luck.
If I had been able to get the rack on my car it seems like it would have been sturdy enough to get the job done. I gave it 3 stars instead of 2 because someone with smaller bars might like the rack. It is nice that the rack comes with the lock cores while the other brands do not. Good luck!