Out of Stock
Item # ICE1068
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Icebreaker Rhythm Jersey- Sleeveless - Women's $0.00
Slip into your Icebreaker Women's Rhythm Sleeveless Jersey and put your bike to good use. This sleek, stylish performance jersey uses lightweight merino wool to make sure you stay comfortable and stink-free during and after your ride.
- GT 150 blends Icebreaker's lightest-weight merino wool with a touch of spandex for more flexibility
- Merino wool naturally regulates your body temperature so you stay cool in the summer and warm when the clouds roll in
- Merino also naturally handles body odor so you can hit the juice bar on the way home without feeling self-conscious
- Half-length zipper vents excess heat
- Rear pockets hold your essentials
- Tire pump compartment lets you stay prepared
- Ergonomic fit is aerodynamic and won't get in your way
- Gripper elastic at hem keeps this jersey in place
View more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys
Pearl Izumi Select LTD Jersey - Sleeveless - Women's
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16||18|
|Chest||32 - 33.75in
(81 - 86cm)
|33.75 - 35.75in
(86 - 91cm)
|35.75 - 37.75in
(91 - 96cm)
|37.75 - 39.75in
(96 - 101cm)
|39.75 - 41.75in
(101 - 106cm)
|41.75 - 43.75in
(106 - 111cm)
|Waist||24.5 - 26.5in
(62 - 67cm)
|26.5 - 28.25in
(67 - 72cm)
|28.25 - 30.25in
(72 - 77cm)
|30.25 - 32.25in
(77 - 82cm)
|32.25 - 34.25in
(82 - 87cm)
|34.25 - 36.25in
(87 - 92cm)
|Hip||35 - 37in
(89 - 94cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
|41 - 43in
(104 - 109cm)
|43 - 45in
(109 - 114cm)
|45 - 46.75in
(114 - 119cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Place the measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest/bust.
- Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest point on your torso.
- Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
- Choosing the Right Size:
- If your measurements are close to two sizes, choose the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Reviews & Community
Got everything but the sleeves
I've biked only a few times with this jersey. Love that it has the non-slip hem, pockets, and a zip pocket. Even better is the wool. Breathes really well. I started my ride with this and a wind breaker. Half way through I took off the wind breaker and this shirt alone was great....wicking, warm yet breathing.