Icebreaker Rhythm Bib Shorts - Women's $199.99
The six-panel Icebreaker Rhythm Bib Short gives you a natural, comfortable fit without limiting your range of motion. Wear this bib short when you want a great fit and the awesome performance of merino wool.
- Merino wool blended with nylon and spandex regulates your body temperature and flexes as you pedal
- Merino also deals with odor so you don't have to do laundry quite as often
- Ergonomic fit is aerodynamic so extra fabric won't get in your way
- Chamois adds key cushion and manages moisture while you’re in the saddle
- Chest clip keeps bib straps positioned correctly
- Eyelet panels on the back help vent heat
- Flatlock stitching won't cause irritating friction
- Leg grippers keeps the shorts in place
- Reflective hits make you easier to spot in the dark
- Smaller leg openings are designed for leaner legs
|Height||5ft 5-3/4in||5ft 6in||5ft 6-1/2in||5ft 7in||5ft 7-1/2in|
|Woven Bottoms||26||27 - 28||29 - 30||31 - 32||33|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Ordered the bib short but too big. Would like exchanged for a size medium.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The fit is true to size. The chamois is thick without being like a diaper. The material is high quality and opaque.