Icebreaker Rhythm Bib Shorts - Women's $199.99
The six-panel Icebreaker Rhythm Bib Short gives you a natural, comfortable fit without limiting your range of motion. Wear this bib short when you want a great fit and the awesome performance of merino wool.
- Merino wool blended with nylon and spandex regulates your body temperature and flexes as you pedal
- Merino also deals with odor so you don't have to do laundry quite as often
- Ergonomic fit is aerodynamic so extra fabric won't get in your way
- Chamois adds key cushion and manages moisture while you’re in the saddle
- Chest clip keeps bib straps positioned correctly
- Eyelet panels on the back help vent heat
- Flatlock stitching won't cause irritating friction
- Leg grippers keeps the shorts in place
- Reflective hits make you easier to spot in the dark
- Smaller leg openings are designed for leaner legs
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16||18|
|Chest||32 - 33.75in
(81 - 86cm)
|33.75 - 35.75in
(86 - 91cm)
|35.75 - 37.75in
(91 - 96cm)
|37.75 - 39.75in
(96 - 101cm)
|39.75 - 41.75in
(101 - 106cm)
|41.75 - 43.75in
(106 - 111cm)
|Waist||24.5 - 26.5in
(62 - 67cm)
|26.5 - 28.25in
(67 - 72cm)
|28.25 - 30.25in
(72 - 77cm)
|30.25 - 32.25in
(77 - 82cm)
|32.25 - 34.25in
(82 - 87cm)
|34.25 - 36.25in
(87 - 92cm)
|Hip||35 - 37in
(89 - 94cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
|41 - 43in
(104 - 109cm)
|43 - 45in
(109 - 114cm)
|45 - 46.75in
(114 - 119cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Place the measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest/bust.
- Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest point on your torso.
- Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
- Choosing the Right Size:
- If your measurements are close to two sizes, choose the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The fit is true to size. The chamois is thick without being like a diaper. The material is high quality and opaque.