Out of Stock
Item # ICE0603
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Icebreaker Circuit Bib Short - Men's $0.00
End the reign of belly-aching elastic waistbands and learn to climb like the pros.
The next time you find yourself in the drops, mustering all of your being to crest the top of the hill, you'll be glad you slipped into the Icebreaker Circuit Bib Short and discovered its highly breathable, perforated merino wool blend fabric. You'll also feel a little bit of spandex hug your body, as well as its six-paneled construction and chafe-free flatlock seams providing a comfortable ride.
- Once you get on the saddle, you'll appreciate the integrated Superior Comfort chamois pad that wicks, breathes, and cushions as you ride
- Natural merino wool provides great moisture-wicking, rapid drying, and odor-resistance for hot to cool days on the road
- The low-cut design (below belly-button) provides advanced ventilation during gut-wrenching climbs
- Grippers at leg openings prevent pant migration as you turn your body into a pedaling machine
- Reflective details increase your chances of being seen and avoided by motorists during early or late rides
Reviews & Community
Oh so awesome
I was skeptical about the Merino Wool in the hot Utah summer, but these shorts have proved to be the best I have ridden. Small hole starting to develop after 3 months of 3-7 days a week of riding, primarily in these, so not surprised. Not thrilled, but will just sew them up and keep on truckin. Chamois is awesome, temperature regulation is awesome, both in cool weather and in that 100 degree summer sun.
Not looking back, great short.