Out of Stock
Item # ICE1074
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Icebreaker Cadence Shorts - Men's $0.00
The Icebreaker Men’s Cadence Short takes the performance power of merino and adds a six-panel design to give you a great feel that will help you keep going mile after mile.
- Merino wool blended with synthetic fibers regulates your body temperature, resists odor-causing microbes, and flexes with each pedal
- Built-in chamois manages moisture and absorbs impact and vibration
- Six-panel ergonomic design is comfortable and ready for hours in the saddle
- Flat stitching reduces uncomfortable rub
- Gripper elastic at the hems make sure the Cadence doesn't creep up during your ride
View more Men's Shorts
|Height||5ft 10in||5ft 10-3/4in||5ft 11-1/2in||6ft 0-1/4in||6ft 1in|
|Woven Bottoms||28 - 30||32 - 34||36||38 - 40|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
I'm a fan.
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
- Fit:True to size
So far I've had very positive experience with Icebreaker products. These shorts definitely follow along those same lines. Most striking about these shorts is the quality of materials. Everything seems very well built and long-lasting. They are definitely a little thicker than traditional lycra or spandex shorts. Even with the wicking properties of the merino, I wouldn't recommend these for an all day ride in the summer heat. I think the synthetics breathe better in those environments. However, these are fine for morning rides in the summer (85� or lower) and longer rides in the fall.
Pros: Seriously well built, I can't stress that enough. Stitching and materials look to be top notch. True to size, these are not European cut. I am 6'3, 240, wear 38 in pants and the XL fits fine.
Cons: Chamois is a little on the thick side. This could just be a personal preference or that I have gotten used to the 2XU chamois, but these seem a bit diaperish while walking around and the stitching where the chamois meets the shorts chafes just a tiny bit.
I'd rate these an A-, they are very good, but they aren't perfect. I would recommend them to others.