Gore Bike Wear Xenon 2.0 Gloves $55.95
Air-condition your ride.
GORE BIKE WEAR designed the Xenon 2.0 Glove with warm weather in mind. Mesh on the sleek welded top and on the palm ensures your comfort on the hottest of rides.
- Foam padding and gel pods at the heel of the hand absorb road shock and vibration
- Silicone coating on palm ensures a secure grip on the bars
- Seamless back of hand delivers friction-free comfort
- Absorbent material on thumb lets you wipe away perspiration
- Pull tabs on the fingers make it easy to peel the glove off
- Bold reflective detailing on the top and pull tabs helps you stand out in low light
GORE Bike Wear
|Hand Circumference||7.8 - 8.3in
(19.8 - 21.1cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21.1 - 22.1cm)
|8.7 - 9.2in
(22.1 - 23.4cm)
|9.2 - 9.7in
(23.4 - 24.6cm)
|9.7 - 10.2in
(24.6 - 25.9cm)
|10.2 - 10.6in
(25.9 - 26.9cm)
|Hand Circumference||6.2 - 6.7in
(15.7 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.2in
(17 - 18.3cm)
|7.2 - 7.6in
(18.3 - 19.3cm)
|7.6 - 8.1in
(19.3 - 20.6cm)
|8.1 - 8.6in
(20.6 - 21.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These gloves felt light, sturdy and had supple padding around the palm areas. Unfortunately, they ran a bit small so it was a struggle to get my hands in them. I would recommend sizing them up before purchasing.
Love the specs of this glove, and the whole...
Love the specs of this glove, and the whole Xenon line, but, they don't offer this glove for ladies for whatever reason!
Any Ladies tried this glove yet? How was the fit?
My 'un-swollen pre-ride hand measures just under 8"...looks like a men's small, but wonder...how's the fit, ladies?
gloves for those who hate gloves
Most impressive and telling about the Xenon glove is how even with its superlight construction and subtle padding, it's still remarkably durable, supportive, and surprisingly easy to remove. Lesser gloves leave hands numb after long hours, don't ventilate well, or simply fall apart after the first few rides. And it strikes a fine balance between 'just enough' padding in the right places so as to not compromise your feel on the bars. Cycling gloves aren't for everyone, but that's simply because not all gloves are created equal.
* wear a Large size glove across the branding spectrum, and these are no different