Out of Stock
Item # GBW0370
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Gore Bike Wear Xenon 2.0 Bib Shorts $0.00
Go the distance in comfort.
Realize your ambitious mileage goals for this season with the help of the GORE BIKE WEAR Men's Xenon 2.0 Bib Short. This bib is made for long-distance rides thanks to its advanced chamois, ergonomic fit, and supportive fabric.
- Xenon 2.0 chamois features high-density foam and a design that eliminates pressure points that cause numbness and poor circulation—you'll be set for long distances
- Insert's high elasticity and ergonomic 3-D cut allow complete freedom of movement
- Short's high elastane content offers a compressive, supportive fit
- Abrasion-resistant panels in the seat and inner leg areas add durability
- Full mesh bibs allow for cooling ventilation
- Shifted seams reduce the possibility of chafing on long rides
- Hem with wide gripper elastic holds the short in place with smooth, even pressure
- Reflective hits on the front, back, and sides enhance your visibility on dark roads
GORE Bike Wear & Running Wear
|Jerseys & Jackets|
|Chest||32.75 - 34.75in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 37in
(89 - 94cm)
|37.5 - 39.5in
(95 - 100cm)
|39.75 - 41.75in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
|Arm Length||29.75 - 30.75in
(76.5 - 78cm)
|31 - 31.75in
(79 - 80.5cm)
|32 - 32.75in
(81.5 - 83cm)
|33 - 33.75in
(84 - 85.5cm)
|34 - 34.75in
(86.5 - 88cm)
|Shorts & Bibs & Tights|
|Waist||28.75 - 30.75in
(73 - 78cm)
|31 - 33in
(79 - 84cm)
|33.5 - 35.5in
(85 - 90cm)
|35.75 - 37.75in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(97 - 102cm)
|Hip||33.5 - 35.5in
(85 - 90cm)
|35.75 - 37.75in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(97 - 102cm)
|40.5 - 42.5in
(103 - 108cm)
|43 - 45in
(109 - 114cm)
|Inseam||30.75 - 31.25in
(78 - 79cm)
|31.5 - 32in
(80 - 81cm)
|32.5 - 32.75in
(82 - 83cm)
|33 - 33.5in
(84 - 85cm)
|34 - 34.25in
(86 - 87cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Arm Length:
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
My Favorite Bib Shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The chamois on these is just outstanding - great for long rides (60 +)much more so than any of my PI or Castelli equipment using their best chamois. They fit well and don't sag any which prevents getting caught on the nose of the saddle when transitioning from standing to sitting. I wish they made a set with white uppers so they could be used with my white jerseys - they show through a bit too much to use with them.
Will you be getting more of the Black Xenon...
Will you be getting more of the Black Xenon 2.0 bibs in XL?
We have three of the XL in black coming in on the next order which should be delivered sometime around the beginning of December.
Silicon 'leg-grippers' on hem
On the ladies site for the Xenon bottoms, it says that there is no silicone on the hem, and that the chamois is removable...both are wrong. Just a F.Y.I. for those who may not know (or for their lady friends who may still be wondering). Great shorts/bibs. Legs stay in place perfectly. Chamois: near perfect (ladies' could have a better contour like Giordana has, but comfy).
Liked Gore jackets but the bibs not so much
I like Gore's jackets very much, but I didn't dig these bibs. The stitching on my bibs was shoddy; there were stitches that didn't line up and pulls in the flatlock stitching. I'm 5'5.5" and 135-140lbs: the Small I ordered fit snugly, but was very long in the legs. Most importantly, for longer rides (40+ miles) The chamois doesn't protect from sit bone ache the way my favorite bibs do. If I can't go 50 miles in comfort, it's not worth the price for me. Also, while I wouldn't describe the bib straps as scratchy, they are very thin and tight which can cause some discomfort. I remedied this by putting chamois butter on my shoulders.
Have taken these bibs out for a few rides since I got them and really like them. Things I like:
1. Great chamois, good coverage and comfort where you want it without being overly bulky.
2. Grippers. The bottom cut of the short is precise and holds tight around my legs comfortably. There is a touch of silicone hits for extra friction if paired with warmers.
3. Style is nice. Black shorts without being boring.
I'm in between a Medium and Large - 6ft, 155-160, 33in inseam. Depends on how you like your shorts I guess.
the new standard
For several seasons, my Gore Power bibs have been the de facto standard for fit and comfort against which I measure everything else I wear for riding. The Xenon 2.0 surpasses that standard in every way. The straps are slightly wider and softer to eliminate chafing, while remaining exceptionally lightweight as they disappear against your shoulders. The leg ending features a thick band of tight lycra along with subtle silicone grippers on the inside - both of which combine for a perfectly secure leg fit. And the insert - again, better in every way. Multiple densities for perfect support, carbon fiber threading helps keep the insert dry and adds antimicrobial protection, and the insert's deep channel allows for even better ventilation. Truly a top-shelf short worthy of sitting on the top shelf.
* I fit a Gore Medium across the chart, and the Xenon doesn't surprise
Xenon 2.0 Bib/Xenone S Jersey
So nice I bought another pair
These are so nice I bought another pair. I did not find the bib straps scratchy at all like another reviewer did. The chamois is excellent - much more padding than the Garneau's that my team uses, which is better than the Squadra's we used to use. The wide leg band is very comfortable and it is one piece of material which is a better design than the Garneau's (which uses two pieces folded over which loses its integrity over time and washes). The mesh in the bib straps makes this very cool to ride in (very hot and humid where I live) and I could notice the difference from the Garneau's immediately.
I'd buy more if I didn't have to wear team clothing some of the time.
Awesome fit-great Chamois!
This fits awesome. The Chamois is extremely nice...very good quality. The bib straps are a little scratchy...more to follow after first wash and ride. It would be nice if it came with a bag like Xenon Sonic.
After a six hour ride, my nipples were raw. The chamois is awesome, straps are terrible. The red fabric is scratchy and not slick at all. This needs a complete redesign and is not on par with the design quality of the bib.