Gore Bike Wear Power Women's Gloves $39.95
A women-specific cycling glove to keep you comfortably gripping your bars after hours of pedaling.
A firm grip on your bars is required to climb a mountain road and ride down the winding backside with comfort and confidence. The GORE BIKE WEAR Women's Power Glove aids your efforts at an all-day, body-testing bike ride.
- Stretchy, breathable nylon and elastane fabric on backhand and palm insulates and regulates moisture
- Fingerless design permits great dexterity for switching gears and braking while the silicone-coated inner knuckles enhance the grip on your bars
- Absorbent panel on back of thumb wipes away sweat and snot during cold, hard rides
- Gel pad on heel and foam padding on palm cushion your hand as you lean into the drops during climbs
- Reinforcement between thumb and forefinger provides strength and grip where you need it most
- Vent holes on sides of fingers expel sweat vapors so they can't collect and then get cold on the downhill sections
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure matches your wrist size and keeps the glove in place
- Reflective piping provides better visibility to drivers while you're riding at dawn or dusk
- Finger loops allow easy removal
GORE Bike Wear
|Hand Circumference||7.8 - 8.3in
(19.8 - 21.1cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21.1 - 22.1cm)
|8.7 - 9.2in
(22.1 - 23.4cm)
|9.2 - 9.7in
(23.4 - 24.6cm)
|9.7 - 10.2in
(24.6 - 25.9cm)
|10.2 - 10.6in
(25.9 - 26.9cm)
|Hand Circumference||6.2 - 6.7in
(15.7 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.2in
(17 - 18.3cm)
|7.2 - 7.6in
(18.3 - 19.3cm)
|7.6 - 8.1in
(19.3 - 20.6cm)
|8.1 - 8.6in
(20.6 - 21.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
good fit, and features. Love the pulls to get the gloves off, love the terry on the thumb/forefinger back part of the glove. I measured my hand and the fit is great.
Love these gloves! The fit is snug, but comfortable, and the padding is well placed and comfortable for 75-100 mile rides. The terry cloth goes up the first finger as well as the thumb, and is perfect for wiping noses or sweaty brows. I've been searching for the perfect glove for years, and this could be it. Unfortunately for me, my dog likes these gloves too, and ate one (he's fine now, it passed), so now I need another new pair!
Is the absorbant panel just on the back...
Is the absorbant panel just on the back of the thumb, or does it go up the back of the first finger too?
Yes, the absorbent panel also goes up the back of the index finger. On Gore's site they say the back of the glove is like this, but the pic's show otherwise. You can get a good close up view on Competitivecyclist.com., and a pretty good view on Goreapparel.com.
Hope this still helps.