Out of Stock
Item # GBW0162
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Gore Bike Wear Power Jacket - Women's $0.00
It's rainy, it's windy, and you really don't care. You just want to go out riding. The Gore Bike Wear Women's Power Jacket keeps you protected from the elements so you won't be deterred by the weather.
- Breathable Gore-Tex Paclite shell keeps you dry even if you get caught in the rain
- Fold-away shirt tail gives you extra protection from road spray
- Adjustable hem and cuffs let you seal out the elements
- Zippered, back stow pocket gives you a place to keep your essentials
- Reflective piping helps make you more visible to motorists after dark
- Packable design means you can stuff the entire jacket into its pocket
- Hook-and-loop fasteners let you attach a compatible hood (not included)
GORE Bike Wear & Running Wear
|Chest||30.25 - 31.5in
(77 - 80cm)
|32 - 33in
(81 - 84cm)
|33.5 - 34.75in
(85 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.25in
(89 - 92cm)
|36.5 - 37.75in
(93 - 96cm)
|38 - 39in
(97 - 100cm)
|Waist||24 - 25.25in
(61 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 26.75in
(65 - 68cm)
|27 - 28.25in
(69 - 72cm)
|28.75 - 30in
(73 - 76cm)
|30.25 - 31.5in
(77 - 80cm)
|32 - 33in
(81 - 84cm)
|Hip||34 - 35in
(86 - 89cm)
|35.5 - 36.75in
(90 - 93cm)
|37 - 38in
(94 - 97cm)
|38.5 - 39.75in
(98 - 101cm)
|40 - 41.25in
(102 - 105cm)
|41.75 - 43in
(106 - 109cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Arm Length:
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Is it normal to see dark patches in the...
Is it normal to see dark patches in the fabric when it rains, or is the rain supposed to bead off?
This jacket is treated with a DWR (durable water repellancy) coating which causes the water to bead up. Over time, and depending on use, the DWR can wear off and dark spots may appear. For example, if you use the jacket for commuting with a backpack, you might notice these spots where the straps touch the jacket. If you use the jacket off the bike or while in the car, you might see dark spots on the sleeve cuffs or elbows. However, dirt on the exterior can also obstruct the DWR.
Therefore, I would first suggest that you wash the jacket as per the care instructions on the inside label. Make sure that the jacket is rinsed well so there is no left over soap residue and then put it in the dryer on low heat as the heat from the dryer will help to redistribute and reinvigorate the DWR. You can find out more info at:
Should you need to retreat the jacket, you want to use a durable water repellency spray. Just do not use a waterproofer that you pour into the washing machine as you only want to add water repellency to the outside, not waterproof the inside of the jacket.
GORE BIKE WEAR
I've worn this several times in the rain, and must say it does a pretty good job of keeping me dry on the morning commute. Not terribly flattering, but...better to be dry than stylish ;-)
i woul like to order the hood that goes...
i woul like to order the hood that goes with this jacket. how do i find it?
Hey mel3953129. Great news! I was able to find that hood you are seeking for this Power Jacket. Please use the link below and it will take you right to it:
A Jacket That Does Everything?
Wahoo! Gore-Tex! It's super light, keeps the weather out of your way, blocks the wind and breathes great! What more could you want? I tend to wear a medium in most brands (5'8), medium fits just fine. The fit isn't as slim as I thought, but still flattering. The power jacket is a very minimal get to the point jacket. For extra warmth on those cold mornings I add a few layers which, because of the fit, has that extra room without feeling constricted. The only thing I don't like is the fold away tail. It's there, but just looks weird compared to others I have seen.