Gore Bike Wear Universal SO Leg Warmers $69.95
Super freaky, super warm.
Slide into your tiger-print banana hammock, pull on the Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Leg Warmers, and hop on your CX racer—it’s time to freak the cow-bellers out.
- WindStopper Soft Shell fabric blocks cold breezes, retains warmth and repels water
- Anatomically cut to prevent bunching when pedaling
- Flat lock stitching to reduce chafing
- Zipped ankles let you to put ’em on over shoes
- Reflective elements provide an element of safety
- Silicone gripper hems prevent garment malfunction
GORE Bike Wear
|Length of Warmer||26.3in
|Lower Leg Opening||7in
- Please allow for 4 cm of stretch on the is garment on the thigh circumference.
- How to Measure:
- Measure the circumference in the middle part of your thigh with a tape measure.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
So I ordered a size large and these are the measurements I get. They are un-stretched measurements.
length 26 1/2" (67.3)
Lower leg - outside circumference- 9" (22.8)
Lower leg - inside circumference- 8 3/4" (22.4)
Thigh outside 16 1/4" (41.2)
Thigh inside 15 1/4(38.8)
The warmers are labelled left and right. My thigh measures 21" and these fit well.
TAME THE WIND!
Fantastic! leg warmers. They stay up after 83 mile ride. They absolutely block the wind and wick sweat very well!