Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # GBW0066
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Shoes Covers $0.00
Banish cold feet to the cautious.
The GORE Bike Wear Oxygen Shoe Cover insulates cold feet in breathable Thermo-stretch fabric, so you can pedal through early morning loops without numb toes disturbing your Zen-like state. Reflective accents add visibility during pre-dawn or after-dusk rides, and reinforced edges on the sole window ensure long-wearing utility.
GORE Bike Wear
|US Men Shoe Size||4.5 - 6||7 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 12.5|
|US Women Shoe Size||6 - 7.5||8.5 - 9.5||10 - 12||-|
|EU Shoe Size||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47|
What community has to say
I wear size 49.5 mountain bike shoes, will...
I wear size 49.5 mountain bike shoes, will these fit?
I can fit my 45 Shimano road shoe into a 42-44 if I really stretch it... but XL (45-47) is our biggest. Try it, if it doesn't work you can exchange for something else!
Robert, Gore Bike Wear
How is this different than the other gore...
How is this different than the other gore booties? I live in NYC. Will ride in cold but not rain.
Here are the basic differences:
- The Oxygen Shoecover is made of a lycra material which will shield some wind but is not windproof nor waterproof.
- WINDSTOPPER(r) overshoes are not seam sealed and do not use waterproof zippers and are therefore highly water resistant but not waterproof
- Oxygen Light Overshoe - WINDSTOPPER(r) in front half of overshoe, lycra in rear half, non reinforced bottom, rear zipper entry
- Oxygen Overshoe - light fleece backed WINDSTOPPER(r) material over entire shoe, reinforced bottom, rear zipper entry
- Oxygen Thermo Overshoe - heavy fleece backed WINDSTOPPER(r) material over entire shoe, reinforced bottom, rear zipper entry
- Race Power Overshoe - GORE-TEX(r) Performance Shell material over entire shoe, reinforced bottom, full velcro rear entry
- Race Power Thermo Overshoe - Quilted nylon insulated GORE-TEX(r) Performance Shell material over entire shoe, reinforced bottom, full velcro rear entry
If you're not going to ride in the rain, I would recommend either the Oxygen Overshoe or the Oxygen Thermo Overshoe if your feet get cold easily. You would get more useage during the spring and fall months with the Oxygen Light Overshoe however it does not have any insulation and therefore would probably not be warm enough over the winter months.
Hope this helps
Dave - GORE BIKE WEAR(tm)
Rear view with vertical reflective detailing
Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Shoe Cover
I had to return the shoe covers, as they didn't fit the height of my shoe. Length was fine, medium. Other than that, they seemed to be warm and easy to put on.
Seem like a good product, but fail to do the trick for me at 0-5 Â°C (32-40 Â°F) without extra protection.
Still having cold toes with them in cold weather. I might be a hard case though since I'm already getting cold toes at 20Â° celsius (68Â° F), without shoe covers that is.
Are these at all water proof ?
Are these at all water proof ?
Hello there. My Sidi shoes are a 44, will...
Hello there. My Sidi shoes are a 44, will a Large in this product fit? What's the size break down?Thanks
The size breakdown for the Oxygen overshoe is as follows:Small - 36-38, Medium - 39-41, Large 42-44, Xlarge 45-47The large should fit your Sidi 44'sDave GORE BIKE WEAR(tm)