Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Gloves $55.95
When you're racking serious time in the saddle and many miles on the road, you need a glove like the Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Glove to help you go the distance. Foam padding in the palm and a gel pad in the heel of the hand absorb shock and dampen road vibration so you can focus on what your legs are doing, and not how your hands and arms feel.
- Silicone coating on palm ensures a secure grip on the bars
- Seamless back of hand delivers friction-free comfort
- Mesh fabric on back and ventilation ports on the inner sides of the fingers allow air to circulate, keeping you cooler
- Absorbent material on thumb lets you wipe away perspiration
- Hook-and-loop tab at wrist secures the glove
- Reflective detailing helps you stand out in low light
GORE Bike Wear
|Hand Circumference||7.8 - 8.3in
(19.8 - 21.1cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21.1 - 22.1cm)
|8.7 - 9.2in
(22.1 - 23.4cm)
|9.2 - 9.7in
(23.4 - 24.6cm)
|9.7 - 10.2in
(24.6 - 25.9cm)
|10.2 - 10.6in
(25.9 - 26.9cm)
|Hand Circumference||6.2 - 6.7in
(15.7 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.2in
(17 - 18.3cm)
|7.2 - 7.6in
(18.3 - 19.3cm)
|7.6 - 8.1in
(19.3 - 20.6cm)
|8.1 - 8.6in
(20.6 - 21.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.
What community has to say
Great for a semi chilly day
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are great for a day that is below average temperatures. They are warmer and provide more cushion than my Xenon 2.0 gloves.
I rode forty miles today and they are great.