Out of Stock
Item # GBW0138
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Leg Warmers in stock than that.
Gore Bike Wear WindStopper Leg Warmer $0.00
Your legs are high horsepower engines, so keep them warm and running smooth with the GORE Bike Wear WindStopper Leg Warmer. When you crest the ridge of the parkway and you descend down the windward slope, your legs need an extra layer to keep them warm for the next climb. The WindStopper thermo-stretch fabric keeps the wind out and your legs moving like well oil pistons, and the fleece lining keeps your blood flow normal and efficient when you’re redlining.
- Zippers at bottom so putting on the warmers is quick and painless
- Anatomically fit for a natural feel and easy pedaling motions
- Gripper elastic at thighs creates a gapless union to cycling shorts
- Flat seams don�t rub against skin for necessary comfort
- Reflective piping provides visibility in low light to keep you seen and safe
GORE Bike Wear
|Length of Warmer||26.3in
|Lower Leg Opening||7in
- Please allow for 4 cm of stretch on the is garment on the thigh circumference.
- How to Measure:
- Measure the circumference in the middle part of your thigh with a tape measure.
Reviews & Community
do these fit tight or loose? I wear a L...
do these fit tight or loose? I wear a L in gore bike wear cycling shorts.
These fit pretty true to size for leg warmers - that is tight enough that they won't slide off down your leg. If you are a L in GBW shorts, I'd start with Large in the leg warmers and go from there!
Are these warmers sold by the pair or per...
Are these warmers sold by the pair or per leg?!
They come as a pair.
By the pair
Check out the review on the WINDSTOPPER? Leg Warmers on Pez Cycling
Check out the review on the WINDSTOPPER® Leg Warmers on Pez Cycling
Dave - GORE BIKE WEAR