Out of Stock
Item # GBW0246
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves in stock than that.
Gore Bike Wear ALP-X Gloves $0.00
Ride hard all day without destroying your nerves in the process.
A long, bumpy trail on your big rig can get rough without the GORE BIKE WEAR ALP-X Glove protecting your hand's nerves from fatigue and injury.
- Stretchy, breathable nylon and elastane fabric on backhand and palm insulates and regulates moisture
- Fingerless design permits great dexterity for switching gears and braking
- Absorbent panel on back of thumb wipes away sweat and snot during hard rides
- Gel pad on heel and foam padding on palm cushion your hand as you ride rough trails take big drops
- Reinforcement between thumb and forefinger provides strength and grip where you need it most
- Vent holes on sides of fingers expel sweat vapors so they can't collect and then freeze on the downhill sections
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure matches your wrist size and keeps the glove in place
- Reflective piping provides better visibility to drivers while you're on the roads at dawn or dusk
GORE Bike Wear
|Hand Circumference||7.8 - 8.3in
(19.8 - 21.1cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21.1 - 22.1cm)
|8.7 - 9.2in
(22.1 - 23.4cm)
|9.2 - 9.7in
(23.4 - 24.6cm)
|9.7 - 10.2in
(24.6 - 25.9cm)
|10.2 - 10.6in
(25.9 - 26.9cm)
|Hand Circumference||6.2 - 6.7in
(15.7 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.2in
(17 - 18.3cm)
|7.2 - 7.6in
(18.3 - 19.3cm)
|7.6 - 8.1in
(19.3 - 20.6cm)
|8.1 - 8.6in
(20.6 - 21.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.