GoPro The Frame (HD HERO3 only) $39.99
You have the brand-spanking-new Hero3, and you need to secure this baby: introducing the Frame (HD HERO3 only) mount, the smallest, lightest way to nail down your camera for a consistent POV. With standard and BacPac frames, flat and curved mounts, and additional hardware, you have plenty of options for how and where to mount your history-capturing recorder. And it's engineered for optimal sound at speed, so you'll get not only top-quality image but huffing-puffing, wind-whipping sound.
- Sleek and light standard and BacPac frames allow low-profile, compact mounting
- Engineered for optimal sound at speed, so you can rip as fast as your heart desires
- Cap protects lens from elements or accidents
- Flat and curved adhesive mounts give options for attachment placement; assorted mounting hardware add security
- Compatible with GoPro Hero3 only; also works with LCD Touch BacPac and second-generation Battery BacPac
- Disclaimer: frame mount is not waterproof and not optimized for use in conditions where dirt or other objects can damage camera lens
Reviews & Community
So light and easy to use!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This does exactly what it's designed for, mounts the hero3 in the most effective weight savings way possible. It's perfect for allowing you to mount the camera and have the USB port open for charging during use. My only complaints are how sensitive it makes the wifi button. When putting the camera in the mount or removing it you're almost guaranteed to turn wifi on/off, and the mounting clevis is plastic unlike the polycarbonate waterproof case it's not easy to pivot once it's loosely mounted.