Out of Stock
Item # GIR0294
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Mountain Helmets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Giro Surface Helmet $0.00
Giro brings skate style to the jump park with ventilated in-mold construction, full adjustability, and a brim to protect your eyes from the sun and the earth. Giro designed the Surface Helmet to make you look good and keep your brains safely contained, even if you occasionally over (or under) rotate.
- In-mold construction allows Giro to make the helmet light and inexpensive with plenty of ventilation options
- Wind tunnel ventilation combines active outer vents with internal channels to promote airflow around the head and to cool areas that aren't reached using normal venting systems
- In Form Fit System allows quick adjustments, even with gloves on, and provides 6cm of vertical adjustment to accommodate different goggles and head shapes
View more Mountain Helmets
|S||S/M||M||M/L||L||XL||Adult Universal||Women's Universal|
|Head Circumference||20 - 21.75in
(51 - 55cm)
|20 - 22.5in
(51 - 57cm)
|21.75 - 23.25in
(55 - 59cm)
|21.75 - 24in
(55 - 61cm)
|23.25 - 24.75in
(59 - 63cm)
|24 - 25.55in
(61 - 65cm)
|21.25 - 24in
(54 - 61cm)
|19.75 - 22.5in
(50 - 57cm)
|Head Circumference||20 - 20.75in
(51 - 53cm)
|21.25 - 22in
(54 - 56cm)
|22.5 - 23.25in
(57 - 59cm)
|23.5 - 24.25in
(60 - 62cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure to measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
Reviews & Community
Made for being shot out of a canon
- Familiarity:I returned this product before using it
NOT LOW PROFILE...AT ALL. You will not look good in this helmet.
I usually wear a large from the ProTec brand, so I got this in a large but it fit like an XL. I definitely recommend trying this on at a store before purchasing...
The quality of the helmet is high, but it's a little bulky for my taste. Great helmet, just not what I was looking for.
I loved the Giro Surface Matte Titanium....
I loved the Giro Surface Matte Titanium. Can I were that one for biking? I confused because I see the Matte Titanium/Grey Evil with chin straps.
You can use it for biking, they all have the straps.
Does the helmet have a strap? How much...
Does the helmet have a strap?
How much does it weigh?
Is it hot or is it well vented?