Out of Stock
Item # GIR0305
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Giro DND Gloves $0.00
Simple and effective.
Slide your digits into the Giro DND Glove for full-finger bliss. The DND's breathable, stretchy, and grippy fabric lets you steer the fun between your legs with with an uninterrupted connection for the ultimate trail feel.
- Ergonomic Super Fit design with a three-panel palm matches the shape of the hand for a superior, bunch-free fit and enhanced grip
- Breathable Clarino synthetic leather palms, fingers, and thumbs are abrasion-resistant, yet supple for comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric on back of gloves is breathable and wicks moisture
- EVA foam-padded palm absorbs impact without compromising dexterity
- Knuckle flex zones provide excellent freedom of movement
- Soft and highly absorbent thumbs fabric for wiping
- Silicone-tipped thumb and fingers enhanced grip
|S||M||L||XL and up|
- How to Measure:
- Measure from the bottom of the wrist to the top of the middle finger.
What community has to say
Blue and Red Awesome, Black model not so
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm giving 5 stars to the Blue or Red mono gloves, due to the very thick terry cloth on the thumb and simple, great fit. There are no closures or velcro to scratch your face or glasses, and nothing to break. These are inexpensive, comfortable, and simple gloves. I sweat a ton and appreciate a lot of soft terry on the back. I sized up from a normal large/9 glove to the XL on these and they fit way better.
The black gloves have a more fleece like material in the place of the terry. The construction is just as good, just the material is not as comfortable or absorbent. The black ones are 4/5