Out of Stock
Item # GIO0299
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Giordana Trade Alta-Gamma Short Sleeve Jersey $0.00
Riding the high range can be done on any bike, wearing any clothing. But with the right gear, even sweating the brutally hard stuff gets easier. Giordana's Alta Gamma line is their high range, and they've done up a Pinarello Short Sleeve Jersey design in honor of their long-time partner brand, Pinarello.
The Alta Gamma is pro trickle-down technology. This is what Giordana-sponsored pros were getting and developing before this tech was mastered. You'll still find it in the pro ranks, but now you're seeing it in more and more places. The jersey chest and side panels are made from Michron, possibly the most popular jersey material ever, with a fine weave, excellent wicking and light stretch. It looks flat on the inside, but you can see a three-dimensional weave on the outside. The Michron is mated to stretchy, form-fitting Asteria in the sleeves and collar and micromesh underneath the arms for venting. The sleeves have light elastic at the cuffs to work with all sizes of arms. The back has directional stretch Host Carbon back to make a jersey that is close-fitting without feeling tight, and perfect for a long demanding day in the saddle. The back panel, as the name suggests, has carbon threads woven in for anti-bacterial and anti-static properties.
As is de rigueur in jerseys these days, there is a full zipper to totally control your ventilation. The back panel has a silicone-injected gripper under the waist hem. There is a fourth security pocket that is accessed by a vertical zipper on the right outside pocket; this zipper is covered by reflective tab.
The Giordana Alta Gamma Pinarello Short Sleeve Jersey comes in one color: White Black. Sizes run from Small to XXXLarge.
- Host Carbon back panels offers the benefits of carbon and stabilizes the pockets with its two-directional stretch
- Ultra light and stretchy Asteria on the shoulders provides a snug and flexible fit throughout a range of motion
- Light elastic on the cuffs and a silicone-injected gripper elastic at the waist hold the jersey in place
- Inserts of micromesh under the arms add ventilation where needed most
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 114.3cm)
(63.5 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 91.4cm)
(91.4 - 101.6cm)
(101.6 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.