Out of Stock
Item # GIO0300
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Giordana Trade Alta-Gamma Bib Shorts with Chamois $0.00
The ultimate in sport-performance comfort.
In a group, or for a long solo ride, take to the open road in the Giordana Trade Alta-Gamma Bib Short. Featuring Giordana's new multi-density Nimbo OmniForm insert, you'll take your cycling adventures further, thanks to the insert's textured microfiber surface designed for maximum padding, ventilation and moisture management.
- Four-needle flat-stitched seam lower, and seamless micro mesh upper for supreme comfort
- Durable Performer fabric at the short's saddle contact points ensure a lifetime of usage
- Silicone grippers at the hems keep the short securely in place at all times
- Reflective hits on drive-side rear leg for better visibility in low light
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 114.3cm)
(63.5 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 91.4cm)
(91.4 - 101.6cm)
(101.6 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
I got these as a replacement for the 2012 Velocissimo bibs from Castelli, which now sport the plunging "neckline" of Castelli's Aero Free and Body Paint shorts. Which show lots of bare belly when you raise your arms. No more Castelli shorts for me.
These Giordanas look great, and the mediums fit my 5'10", 160lb body very well. I also wear medium bibs in Castelli sizing, but, just as the knowledgeable live chat guy told me, the Giordana shorts are JUST a hair larger, or I should say, less tight, or compressive for the same size. Since Giordana says 28"-32" is medium, and 32"-36" is large, my 32" waist was right on the border. Chat guy wisely steered me toward the mediums. LOVE Realcyclist!