Giordana Super Roubaix Leg Warmers $54.95
Turn your riding shorts into cold-weather gear.
Made from Super Roubaix fabric for loads of warmth. They're cut to stay put and feel body-conforming as you pedal. Reflective piping with zippered ankle. Giordana is best-known and best-loved for bridging the gap between pro-quality construction & materials and reasonable pricing. These leg warmers are a picture-perfect embodiment of Giordana at its best.
- Super Roubaix fabric wicks moisture, retains warmth, and resists water
- Silicone grippers hold garment in place
- Reflective elements increase low-light safety
|US Men's Shoe Size||4.5-8.5||8.5-13|
|EU Shoe Size||36-42||42-48|
|Forma, EXO, Compression Socks|
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||8.5-10.5||11-14|
|US Women's Shoe Size||4-7||7.5-9.5||10-13|
|EU Shoe Size||37-40||41-44||45-48|
|EU Shoe Size||6-8.5||8.5-12|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to find your sock size.
- Measure the circumference of your hand around the widest part of the palm not including the thumb, just below the base of the fingers. Giordana gloves are race style, if you have "fat" hands you may want to size up.
What community has to say
Need to know the right size to order? Im...
Need to know the right size to order? Im 5'9" 170lbs...thanks
This is tough one. My guess -- and it really is a guess -- is that probably the large would work for you. I'm assuming that you don't have particularly skinny legs, that you probably will need to pull these up a little higher on your thighs to get the knee articulation in the right spot, and that they will be "typically tight" in their sizing. It's a total guess though.
Giordana equals High Quality
You get what you pay for. These are not cheap but they are a high quality leg warmer. I purchased a L and they fit race tight. Leg measures 16 inches at the calf, 15.5 inches at the knee and 23 inches at the upper thigh. Size accordingly.