Giordana Silverline Tank Top with 360 Shelf Bra - Women's $99.95
The form-fitting Giordana Silverline Tank Top with 360 Shelf Bra provides support regardless of your activity while offering plenty of stretch and moisture management when flying along the road.
- Front and center rear MICHRON panels wick perspiration, breathes well, and won’t fade over time
- Ultra soft and stretchable moisture-moving NILO side panels for freedom of movement
- Reflective accents aid visibility
Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Great Fit for Casual-Rides
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fits even a "curvey" figure, though I wouldn't recommend it for any down-hill type riding"; there's support, but not enough for any rigorous activity. I like the zip-front that the other Silverline tank has for additional ventilation, (I got that one earlier), also, this one is a tad bit shorter than the 'zip' version, but it is still very nice to have on hand for a quick, casual ride; and to be "free" from a bra once in awhile! It is quite comfortable, and looks pretty good and made well, too. No back zip pocket, but still has 3 very small pockets (I use a hydration pack, so pockets aren't a deal-breaker .
Anyway: FOUR STARS because of the rather short length, and not as "breathable" as it could/should be, just not quite the top quality of the other Giordana offerings.