Out of Stock
Item # GIO0306
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Giordana Silverline Sleeveless Women's Jersey $0.00
Hot and ready.
If it's a scorcher, pull on the Giordana Silverline Sleeveless Women's Jersey and enjoy its wicking performance and excellent breathability.
- Michron front, sides, and center-rear panel provides an essential blend of breathability and exceptional moisture management to keep you cool and dry
- Ultra-soft and stretchable Nilo front collar and rear outside panels
- wicks moisture
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Bring on the Heat!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Finally got a chance to test some warm-weather gear (but they're calling for highs only in the 40's tomarrow, good-greif!) : this top is very breezy, and very comfortable with lots of stretch,...but I will say that the arm holes are a bit close, but no problem. I just always get a XL and so the arms in long-sleeved jerseys, and bust is just fine (bra size is 40DD, and so it's a challange finding tops/jackets to fit, especially bike-wear garmets); and so I was pleasantly surprised to find this summer garmet to fit! Yah! Back pocket very nice. Purple color co-ordinates perfectly with my Osprey Raven 14 perfectly (a little added bonus...it's great when things work out to the good...now to work on this figure!). Keep a good sense of humor and enjoy life while you got it...good clothes/equipment helps!
Ended up also getting the Silverline knickers and the Silverline shorts...maybe not comp. worthy, but a must have for "everyday-type" cycling...