Out of Stock
Item # GIO0254
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Bib Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Giordana Laser Women's Bib Shorts $0.00
The Giordana Laser Women's Bib Shorts are top of the range shorts with a slightly different slant from their FormaRed Carbon Bib Shorts. The Body Clone FormaRed bibs are a pro-grade pair of bibs which are formed like a second skin onto your body. The Giordana Laser Bib Shorts are also anatomically shaped to fit you in the riding position, but the fabric for the bib shorts is different and much more focused on providing a very special compression effect.
Giordana uses Moovix fabric for these bibs which gives them an omni-directional elasticity that has the effect of a micro-massage on the muscles with each pedal stroke. This naturally promotes blood flow, which will have enormous benefits the entire ride. The more blood you can move around to your muscles, the better your performance and ...the Moovix compression fabric is designed to give your leg muscles a gentle hug... recovery will be. The knit of the Moovix fabric has been designed to promote moisture transfer so that sweat will get pushed to the exterior of the fabric to expedite evaporation.
Similar to the FormaRed bib shorts, carbon is also used in the fabric of the bib uppers. It controls the stretch and reinforces the material. Giordana's Aerofix Gripper System is used in the leg cuffs and on the bib straps. It seamlessly holds the bibs in place and offers amazing ventilation because the fabric next to the skin is perforated to enable airflow. The resulting light and breathable strap system keeps the torso cool and dry in a spot that can get notoriously sticky. The mesh rear panel is also shaped in a way to keep the back ventilated and dry.
The ALTA O.F. represents the highest level of technology available in women's specific chamois. Giordana has translated its Women's Contour Fit process to develop a pad that provides the appropriate protection for lady cyclists. The modified and streamlined silhouette of the pad is narrower, which helps it contour better to the female form on the bike. As a result, the ALTA is considerably less bulky, yet retains the protective qualities that will keep you comfy even over the course of three to four hour rides. The insert is elastic and conforms to the body in motion, but returns every time to its original shape after activity.
Reflective elements have been added for safety in the pre-dawn or after-dusk conditions. The Giordana Laser Women's Bib Shorts are available in Black in sizes X-Small through X-Large.
- Low-profile Alta OmniForm chamois, Giordana?s top-of-the-line insert, offers streamlined comfort, protection and support
- Core Contour waist panels eliminate bunching when you?re bent over the bars
- Ametista fabric panels' carbon offers extra support, strength, and minimal weight, plus it protects your internal organs from power-line and cell tower electrical interference too
- Aerofix, which consists of Ametista backed with stretchy, breathable Antigua fabric, holds the shorts up without pressure points or digging
- Wide leg cuffs utilize silicone dots to hold the shorts in place when you?re pushing through your stroke
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps the shorts fresher longer
View more Women's Bib Shorts
Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I love everything about these bib shorts! The look, the feel' from the 'compression effect', the fit (it moves with you), the length (i'm 5'1' and love how shorts these are!) and above all the chamois' comfort and support, on all of my rides!! I'm a local elite' racer in Puerto Rico & I train from 5 -6 days a week. I own a pair of all Giordana bibshorts and they are all great products! These I recommend!!
I want to like these...
but I just find the pad too thin. I've only worn these once on a 50 mile ride and I didn't really find they provided enough cushion. While the white material didn't cut into my stomach, I could feel it. This is my third pair of Giordana bib shorts and they all fit me really well. I think these shorts will be fine for short training loops but I now know I prefer the Silverline and will get more of those next time I need more cycling gear.