Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # GIO0145
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Giordana FormaRed-Carbon Jersey - Long-Sleeve - Women's $0.00
Saddle up with the Giordana FormaRed-Carbon Jersey to ditch perspiration, cut through bitter-ass wind, and block skin from a relentless sun. Technically radical materials and a breeze-cheating fit come together in perfect harmony so you can cruise chilled two-lane blacktop.
- Constructed of brushed Moovix HD for UV protection and comfort
- Perforated Antigua fabric holds warm air close to the skin
- The honeycomb structure of Moovix HD provides stretch in all directions for a micro-massaging effect to reduce fatigue
- Winter-weight Aerofix AV materials for water and wind defense
- Full front zip is protected by an inner flap for blocking wind
- Flat-stitched seams control stretch and provides strength
- Recommended for temperatures 40-60 deg F when worn with a base layer
Reviews & Community
Beautiful Jersey/Strange Fit
This is a beautifully made and detailed jersey. Runs small in the body (as expected), but the arms are long! If you're lucky enough that it fits, you'll love it
I would recommend this one
Love it!!!! I did have to return it for the next size up and you guys where very helpful in getting it sent right out to me.
Does anyone know how the FormaRed-Carbon...
Does anyone know how the FormaRed-Carbon fit compares to Giordana's Silverline jersey fit? I tried the Silverline and the zipper is way too short in the front.
The FormaRed line-up is more of a compression-fit (meant to be tight); whereas the Silverline has a more comfortable fit. You can go to their website to get an exact break-down of fits. You have to be honest with your measurements, and order a size-up if close (especially the FR-C line). The FR-C line up is a way better quality+price; but the Silverline is still fine, a more "relaxed" fit for both body and budget! LOVE THE RED, though!