Out of Stock
Item # GIO0136
2010 This model is no longer in stock.
Giordana FormaRed Carbon Long Sleeve Jersey $0.00
Actually, it is rocket science.
The Giordana FormaRed Carbon Jersey makes navigating through a Cat 5 peloton down a steep mountain descent look simple. Several types of material make the Giordana FormaRed Carbon Jersey more fun to wear than to discuss. Asteria has body-conforming characteristics that rival anything available on the market today. Ametista has threads of carbon woven through it, adding strength without adding weight. Stretch-limiting MCK fabric forms a Y-shape on the back of the jersey, preventing your pockets from sagging when you stuff 'em with more supplies than you really need.
- Full CamLock zipper allows maximum ventilation on the steepest climbs
- Three rear pockets and a fourth zippered compartment provide enough space to carry lunch and dinner
- MCK-reinforced collar stops bunching and pulling even with full pockets
- X-Fine micro-mesh material assists in ventilation
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 114.3cm)
(63.5 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 91.4cm)
(91.4 - 101.6cm)
(101.6 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
Very Strange Fit
I have the FRC shorts and short sleeve jersey which i am thrilled with in every way, including fit, so this was a natural purchase. Hi am however very disappointed with this jersey, perhaps a got a one off bad jersey, not really sure. In any case, it is on its way back as the fit could not be worse. the materials and craftmanship are great. Details on the fit... I am 6'2" and 180#: The jersey is very tight in the chest, much tighter than the "areo" fit of the shortsleeve jersey, and loose in the stomach. The cut is such that there is almost an inch between the bottom of the jersey and the start of my bibs, its a "belly" shirt, again much different than the bike specific fit of the short sleeve FRG Jersey. The upper arm is restrictively tight while the forearm is baggy.
In summary if you have a narrow chest, with a gut and popeye forearms this is the perfect fit, otherwise, might not be a great selection.