Out of Stock
Item # GIO0197
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Giordana Forma Red Carbon Jacket - Men's $0.00
The Forma-Red Carbon lets you ride when nobody else can.
The Giordana Forma-Red Carbon Jacket is designed to get you through heart of the bitter-cold winter. This is no spring jacket. The Forma-Red carbon keesp you warm in the coldest temps without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets to allow maximum freedom of movement and aerodynamics.
- Multi-layer HD44 is backed by WindTex to hold back the wind and allow sweat vapor to escape
- Innermost layer with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking treatment keeps you dry and reduces odor
- Anti-snag, reflective zipper for safety and no zipper grab surprises
- Double-layer Super Roubaix cuffs ensure a snug fit at the wrists
- 3 fleece-lined rear pockets and a separate MP3 pocket
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 114.3cm)
(63.5 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 91.4cm)
(91.4 - 101.6cm)
(101.6 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
Been a bit of an untypical warm winter so far. But on the few cold days I've had this has kept me nice and warm. It's not very thick as I thought it would be. But so far it's done a good job of keeping me warm. Haven't had a chance to see what it can do in the really cold temps. But I'd think you could always add some layers for temps well below freezing.