Out of Stock
Item # GRM2995
Don't worry though, we have a lot more GPS & Computers in stock than that.
Garmin Forerunner 610 HRM GPS $0.00
A watch with GPS and heart rate monitor data that's just a touch away.
With its touchscreen, the Garmin Forerunner 610 HRM GPS wristwatch provides free-flowing, easy-to-get-to data on pace, location, and fitness level. Using the touch-, tap-, and swipe-enabled screen navigation and the high-sensitivity GPS receiver, you can track your location, distance, and speed during long laps around town. The premium heart rate monitor keeps you in tune with your body's response to your training regimen, and the custom workouts, interval workouts, and virtual racer make it easy for you to switch things up. Once you let the GPS guide you back home, you can wirelessly upload all the data to your online Garmin Connect profile, see how you did against your Virtual Partner, and map out your route with archived data from every leg of your run.
- Lightweight, shock-resistant 2.5-ounce plastic housing resists light rain showers and sweat, while the smooth wrist strap feels good on your wrist
- Glass display (128 x 128pixel resolution) provides incredibly easy navigation thanks to its touchscreen, which remains tough for rough environments but still sensitive enough to work with touch running gloves
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver records pace, distance, and elevation; stores up to 100 waypoints; records 1000 laps; and can guide you back to your starting point with distance and direction
- Heart Rate Monitor displays your heart activity and calorie consumption for accurate training regimens and features five customizable heart-rate zones as well as alerts to improve your heart's health
- Virtual Partner lets you compare your actual performance to performance goals, much like a motivating personal trainer
- Virtual Racer provides a more competitive training guide by taking into account varying speeds during climbs and real-time conditions based on your own customization on Garmin Connect
- Training Effect from Firstbeat lets you customize the watch so it can accurately guide you throughout your training to keep you within a healthy range of aerobic activity ... so you don't overdo it
- Auto Pause pauses your timers when you stop to chat with a friend on the street
- Auto Lap starts a new lap when you cross your starting point so you don't have to fiddle with buttons
- Auto Scroll cycles through all your data screens throughout your run so you don't have to toggle through them
- Customizable screens let you design training pages with one big field of data or two to three smaller fields to pack more info into your runs
- Pace, time, and distance alerts (when set) sound so you know when you've reached your goal or limit
- Vibration alerts give you a clue when you hit your heart rate limit or distance goal or when you get out of pace without annoying beeps—just a little buzz on your wrist
- Interval training keeps your exercise and rest regimen accurate
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery works for eight hours in full training mode and up to four weeks in power-save watch mode; a power button lets you turn it off completely
- When in range, the device automatically and wirelessly connects to your computer (with help from its USB receiver stick) so you can analyze and share the data with Garmin Connect's running community as well as see your route on a GPS map
- Forerunner is both Mac and Windows compatible
- Also functions as a regular watch with daily alarms and date
- Includes Forerunner 610 with heart monitor, USB ANT stick, AC charger, charging cradle, and manuals
- When used with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale (sold separately), the watch tracks weight, body fat, body water, and six other health measurements so you can track your overall health while you train for a marathon
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This watch is awesome! It has a a great on screen display which is easy to use and manage. Garmin Connect is the online version that tracks all of your runs and bikes or whatever online so you can check out your stats on a big screen. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
My daughter lives in Australia and would...
My daughter lives in Australia and would like a 410, she can't find them there. Would she be able to buy it here in Canada and take it back home and would it work the same as it does here......thanks, Pamela