Garmin Forerunner 220 $249.99
Rule your run.
The Garmin Forerunner 220 is a GPS watch designed to accompany training sessions, runs around the neighborhood, and long-distance races alike. The GPS and internal accelerometer work in conjunction to capture pace
and distance—regardless of your indoor or outdoor running preference. It also works in conjunction with Garmin heart rate monitors (not included) to measure heart rate and calories burned for a maximum running efficiency. Compatible Garmin Connect software (free download online) uploads all activity data, shares social updates, and also provides free workout plans.
Customizable alerts can be set with an audible or vibration alarm for heart rate, pace, or run/walk intervals; this guidance helps you stay within your desired range when exercising and training. Additionally, the 220 remembers important personal accomplishments, such as fastest mile, 5k, 10k, marathon, or longest distance run. After your run is finished, upload data with the included USB charging/data cradle to compatible Garmin Connect software. A post-run summary appears with run stats for training and analysis. Data can also be wirelessly shared with a compatible iPhone (4S +) using the Garmin Connect Mobile application (free via Apple App store).
- GPS running watch with high-resolution color display
- Tracks distance and pace with GPS and accelerometer- both indoors and out
- Compatible with Garmin heart rate monitor for heart rate measurements (separate)
- Heart-rate based calorie computation (with separate heart rate monitor)
- Customizable alerts for heart rate, pace, or run/walk intervals
- Watch functions include time, date, and alarm
- Syncs via USB charging/data cradle to Garmin Connect application (free online)
- Wirelessly syncs with Garmin Connect Mobile application (iPhone 4S +)
- Works with LiveTrack (paid subscription) to track run stats in real-time
- Includes: USB charging/data cradle, 220 GPS watch, manual
- Water-resistant to 165ft (50m)