Out of Stock
Item # FXR0509
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
Fox Racing Ventilator Short - Men's $0.00
Summer rides without overheated genitals is a beautiful thing.
The mountain breeze feels amazing on your face, so just imagine what it feels like when it blows through the Fox Ventilator Short and cools your nethers while you ride. The two mesh front vents and two back vents help to create a river of fresh air that flows through your crotch region like a leaf blower—yet doesn't require any awkward explanations.
- The Evo-M chamois features a perforated core surrounded by soft, anti-microbial fabric so it feels good on your sensitive skin and doesn't accumulate odors
- Stretchy inner lining encases the chamois and can be removed for a short lightweight ride through the city
- A zippered sunglasses pocket includes an attached optics wipe to clear mud from your eyewear and an audio port for piping tunes through your headphones
- Double snaps and inner side waist adjusters secure the short as you rage down the mountain
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
|52.0 - 54.0in|
(132.1 - 137.2cm)
(80.0 - 82.5cm)
(82.5 - 85.1cm)
(85.1 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(66.0 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
(77.5 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(80.0 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
nice shorts, well fitting. a pocket for an Id or keys would helpful.
this is the best mtb shorts i have ever had .
last few years i was using tld xc shorts.
the ventilator is lighter more breathable and fits so much better.
The light shell does not restrict pedaling. Very ventilated, great warm weather short.
50% off is nice
Nice shorts. Fit is great, outer shell is barely noticeable and doesn't catch on the seat. Agree with the other reviewer that a real pocket would be nice for maps/keys/etc. Don't plan on fitting much into the mini-pocket.
Great deal at 50% off.
Would I pay full price for these shorts? No, but at 50% off they are a good deal. Bought a pair, used them and found them to be more than adequate. The inner lining/pad works great and the outer shell feels really light while riding. I've had shorts that rub on my knees while riding but these didn't do that. No buttons popped off and I thought enough of the shorts to go ahead and buy a second pair in a different color. The only thing I would suggest would be for Fox to include a "real" pocket someplace. The little pocket that holds the goggle wipe can barely hold a set of keys.
Fox Ventilator shorts
For a $100+ pair of shorts I'm not impressed! After my first ride one of the two buttons completely came off while taking them off! Inside stitching is coming apart already. Shouldn't be happening after one ride. Also, didn't notice alot of ventilation. I've worn Fox gear for years in racing bmx, but not impressed w/ their mtn bike gear. I can say they straight up suck. Wish i could get my money back!