Out of Stock
Item # FXR0069
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Mountain Bike Jackets in stock than that.
Fox Racing Teknik Jacket - Men's $0.00
Lead the charge even if you get caught with your pants down in the elements.
Even if the man down in Texas turns the weather machine to ‘wet cycle,’ you’ll have the water-resistant, breathable Fox Men’s Teknik Jacket to keep you bone-dry while you hammer singletrack. Fox gave the Teknik a stretchy outer shell so you can easily reach up from your handlebar and deliver a single-finger salute to the sky before you roll on. A helmet-friendly hood and magnetic storm flap allow you to fully batten down the hatches when it starts to really come down, and a long rear hem keeps all the muddy trail goodness from filling your pants.
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
The hood and waist cinch up and the cuffs velcro tight. The funky window pocket on the chest works great for ID, so the paramedics can call your mom after you take a Superman into a tree. Behind the window is an iPod pocket that let's you route the buds through the inside of the coat. It's def waterproof but "breathable" might be a stretch. No worries though, I just unzipped the long arm pit vents, and I cooled right down. Although it's well thought out and seemingly well constructed, I don't think I'd give more than a hundred bones for it.