Out of Stock
Item # FXR0634
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Rain Pants in stock than that.View Similar Products
Fox Racing Shuttle Rain Pants $0.00
Don't let a little drizzle keep you off your bike. Fox Men's Shuttle Rain Pants are made with super-breathable fabric that not only keeps the rain from getting inside, but lets sweat vapor escape so you don't feel clammy and nasty inside your pants.
- Ultra-breathable fabric moves moisture away from your skin to eliminate clamminess
- 12 inch zip on each leg to make it easier to put on and remove pads
- Adjustable waistband for custom fit
- Inner thigh zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Zippered hand pockets take care of the stuff that you keep losing on rides
- Hook-and-loop ankle closures to seal out trail debris
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
How true to size do they fit? I am a 36" waist but I have big thighs. I have an issue with the thigh section not being loose enough for layers or to even move.
Are these water proof? Or water resistan...
Are these water proof? Or water resistant?
The material these are made of is waterproof, but I can't really find any good information on it to let you know if the pant seams are taped or if the zippers are designed for rain.