Out of Stock
Item # FXR0634
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Rain Pants in stock than that.
Fox Racing Shuttle Rain Pants $0.00
Dry from the inside out.
Don't let a little drizzle keep you off your bike. Fox Men's Shuttle Rain Pants are made with super-breathable fabric that not only keeps the rain from getting inside, but lets sweat vapor escape so you don't feel clammy and nasty inside your pants.
- Ultra-breathable fabric moves moisture away from your skin to eliminate clamminess
- 12 inch zip on each leg to make it easier to put on and remove pads
- Adjustable waistband for custom fit
- Inner thigh zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Zippered hand pockets take care of the stuff that you keep losing on rides
- Hook-and-loop ankle closures to seal out trail debris
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Are these water proof? Or water resistan...
Are these water proof? Or water resistant?
The material these are made of is waterproof, but I can't really find any good information on it to let you know if the pant seams are taped or if the zippers are designed for rain.