Out of Stock
Item # FXR2575
This model is no longer in stock.
Fox Racing Ranger Cargo 10in Shorts - Men's $0.00
Take a ride. Bring your stuff along.
The folks at Fox Racing were riding long before they were designing gear, and that's why they know what works on a bike. It's immediately apparent when you put on one of their garments. The Ranger Short, with its removable chamois liner and secure zippered pockets, is a perfect example of what clothing can be when it's made by enthusiasts, and not people who are out to make a quick buck.
Don't let the subtle styling fool you–the Ranger is well-equipped. Quick-dry polyester construction ensures cool, dry comfort, even on all-day epics, and two-way stretch eliminates binding for an unlimited range of motion. The removable liner makes the Ranger as comfortable as spandex tights, but it can be worn in public. The other benefit of the removable liner is that you can use it with your other shorts or with softshell baggie pants for winter riding. In a way, that makes the Ranger one of the most versatile shorts on the market.
The Ranger Cargo Short is also loaded with pocket space. One of the large thigh pockets is zippered so you don't lose your keys or whatever else you can't afford to drop. A specialized media pocket with audio interface takes care of your MP3 player, and a large thigh cargo pocket with hook-and-loop flap adds more valuable storage.
Fox Racing Ranger Cargo 10in Shorts come in Dark Khaki, Charcoal, and Black and are available in even sizes 30 through 44.
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great shorts. Great included chamois. The shorts run true to size and fit great. The material seems pretty durable and is cool in the hot summer.
Really happy with these.