Out of Stock
Item # FXR0602
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Downhill Pants in stock than that.View Similar Products
Fox Racing Push Pants $0.00
Fox took a page from its moto line when it created the Push Bike Pant. This super-tough full-length pant was designed to protect you gravity types while you drop nasty backcountry lines.
- Articulated knees for a natural-feeling fit
- 600D reinforcements in key areas
- Mesh venting on the front and back panels keeps you cool and dry
- Interior mesh liner promotes airflow
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
would these be good for XC/AM pedaling in...
would these be good for XC/AM pedaling in wet and cooler conditions?
I think they would be good for CX in cooler weather. They are well vented and have stretch in the right places. Great fit and snug at the calf and ankle.
best pair of pants I've ever owned!
I just recently purchased a pair of the retro, white/orange ones and they are great! They are much lighter than the troy lee pants I had before and they breathe very well too. The vents on the front and side really cool your legs down on hot days and the fleece in the crotch and knee areas make for comfortable peddling. Not to mention the fact that they look amazing as well! If you are looking for a great pair of dh/fr pants, these are the way to go. I also purchased the matching jersey, the fox covert 3/4 sleeve in orange/white and they are just that... matching. So check the jersey out too if your are looking for a full matching kit!