Fox Racing Proform Liner Short $59.95
You've got to keep that steam and heat under control, somehow.
The Fox Proform Shorts keep your undercarriage carriage cool with moisture-wicking, breathable fabric and an antimicrobial Pro-form chamois for extra-smooth sailing.
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Not A Liner Short!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is not a liner short, this is a pair of "Real" shorts. The lycra is heavier than 2 of my real pairs of shorts. The pad is also very thick.
I purchased 2 pair of liners from other companies. I expect liners to be lighter with thinner pads. Liners should be designed for shorter rides and don't need heavy materials or pads.
If you want a light "Liner" short don't buy these.
I dont know the small size, I am size 30...
I dont know the small size, I am size 30 of waist.
If your waist is a 30 then you would be in a small 28-30in (71-76cm).