Out of Stock
Item # FXR0489
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Mountain Bike T-Shirts in stock than that.
Fox Racing Phoenix - Short-Sleeve $0.00
The day is done.
Stinky armor off, Fox Phoenix Dirt Short-Sleeve Shirt on, now ... who's got the beer?
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the shirt, like others have said it runs large, but is super soft, fast drying, and wrinkle resistant. I'll buy another if it pops up on SaC or DoG.
NOT 100% COTTON
Great Shirt, but no 100% cotton like stated. It's 85% Poly and 15% cotton.
Great Tech shirt. Runs big and doesn't shrink. Breaths great and looks cool.
Great Shirt, Great Deal!
This shirt has the style I like, and does its job of wicking sweat very well. This shirt is perfect. I hate spending tons of money on jerseys, and prefer a more normal looking jersey. The price is right, especially on sale. The only minor complaint is that it seems to run large; I normally wear XL's, but the XL feels too big in Fox. However, the shirt still looks great and can't be beat.
Great shirt, great price but not, at least my normal sizing. Normally I get an XL in all my tshirts, I don't like them overly baggy but I hate short lengths. These aren't just straight cotton but kinda of a stretchy, sweat wicking material. Love the shirt, will buy more if I see them on Chainlove but wish I got the Large.
I used to ride with regular t shirts DH and FR and this shirt makes a noticeable difference in sweat absorption. I never feel sticky and the shirt whisks away excess sweat. Keeps cool even down here in Arizona! Would definitely buy another
This shirt does what's supposed to, whisks away sweat and allows great ventilation in hot weather. As always note these type of shirts hate velcro!