Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # FXR0511
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Fox Racing Launch Sport Knee Pads $0.00
Break yo' self ... or not.
You don't have to break the bank to prevent breaking yourself. The Fox Launch Sport Knee Pad gives you all the protection and comfort to go big—without costing so much you can't afford to replace all those broken bike parts.
- A floating inner knee hinge provides on-the-bike mobility and fit
- Above the knee elastic strap holds the knee cup in place while pedaling
- A plastic exoskeleton shell protects from high-energy impacts
- Asymmetrical design fits the left and right leg for anatomically correct comfort
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over bare skin.
- Top Strap:
- Measure around your thigh directly above your knee.
- Middle Strap:
- Measure around the thickest part of your calf.
- Bottom Strap:
- Measure around your ankle.
Reviews & Community
great for the price
I wear these for dirt jumping and I think they work great. They do move around a little but nothing to complain about!!! I had no problem with them sliding down only a little side to side. Quick and easy to throw on and off. And the fit was perfect for me.
I hated my old Fox shin guards because they had this big sleeve on them that was supposed to hold them in place, even though it didn't. I thought this one would be better because I wouldn't have to take my shoes off to put the sleeve part of the leg guard on. All this really fixed was the hot itchy sleeve that was hard to put on, the pad still doesnt' stay in place though, so its not perfect. It also fits really big.
Uncomfortable, itchy, hot and do not stay in place. Can a knee pad get any worse? I got the "adult" sized pads and I am not a small guy at 6'3" 210lbs and they are big on me. Straps are too long and had to cut the velcro off and reattach it just to keep these attached to my legs.
I expected more from Fox.