Fox Racing Launch Pro Knee/Shin Guards $69.95
Not a real tough decision.
Choose your trail—deal with loss of skin, bruises, or fractures, or wear the Fox Launch Pro Knee/Shin Guard. The choice is yours.
- Anatomically-shaped and asymmetrical shin guards provide pedal-friendly comfort
- Articulated and flexible coverage provides freedom of movement
- Perforated neoprene offers excellent breathability
- Antimicrobial fabric keeps the funk down
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over bare skin.
- Top Strap:
- Measure around your thigh directly above your knee.
- Middle Strap:
- Measure around the thickest part of your calf.
- Bottom Strap:
- Measure around your ankle.
Reviews & Community
Light & Flexible protection
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Pads protect my Humvee Pants well, but I should of bought a size smaller, the straps are littile to long. Plus if you put them on oppisite knee they seem to stay up better & not rub the bike as much.
Don't do it.
I purchased these elsewhere but they made me mad enough I had to review them here. They do not stay in place what so ever, I have ridden in them 4 times and they look, and feel like I have had them for 10 years, super clapped out.
These knee/shin guards suck! I used the Launch knee pads for 3 years and they worked great. Then I ordered a pair of these...I have to readjust every 2 minutes and each time, the end up sliding down my leg and turning sideways. The pads DO NOT stay in place. Wore these for 4 rides and had to dump them.