Fox Racing Launch Pro Knee/Shin Guards $69.95
Not a real tough decision.
Choose your trail—deal with loss of skin, bruises, or fractures, or wear the Fox Launch Pro Knee/Shin Guard. The choice is yours.
- Anatomically-shaped and asymmetrical shin guards provide pedal-friendly comfort
- Articulated and flexible coverage provides freedom of movement
- Perforated neoprene offers excellent breathability
- Antimicrobial fabric keeps the funk down
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over bare skin.
- Top Strap:
- Measure around your thigh directly above your knee.
- Middle Strap:
- Measure around the thickest part of your calf.
- Bottom Strap:
- Measure around your ankle.
Reviews & Community
Rox Racing Launch pro knee shin guard
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was really only looking for a shin guard so my pedal didn't get jammed into my shin when not paying attention when shifting... but these are more than adequate with the flexibility and durability that you would want in a knee/shin guard. These are soft, fairly lightweight. There is a hidden plastic piece in the knee that makes that area much more durable than I expected. I ordered a size small but if you're a girl, expect that you're going to have to strap them down or sew the straps since they don't come in a size xs. These run smaller than the POC pads & seem to be the best fit for smaller people. Overall these stayed put and are comfortable to pedal around in.
The only downfall is that when it rained on me today, these pads smelled like hockey gear since they absorb your mtn bike odor & sweat. Kinda made me want to loose my lunch.
Light & Flexible protection
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Pads protect my Humvee Pants well, but I should of bought a size smaller, the straps are littile to long. Plus if you put them on oppisite knee they seem to stay up better & not rub the bike as much.
Don't do it.
I purchased these elsewhere but they made me mad enough I had to review them here. They do not stay in place what so ever, I have ridden in them 4 times and they look, and feel like I have had them for 10 years, super clapped out.
These knee/shin guards suck! I used the Launch knee pads for 3 years and they worked great. Then I ordered a pair of these...I have to readjust every 2 minutes and each time, the end up sliding down my leg and turning sideways. The pads DO NOT stay in place. Wore these for 4 rides and had to dump them.